Friday, June 5, 2015

EO Shopping

My mother and I decided we wanted to attempt making a natural mosquito repellant today but lacked the required oils needed for many of the recipes we had viewed. Therefore, a trip to the local health food store was in order.

As with all purchases at the health food store, we managed to wind up with more than what we came in for. While looking at the oils, we noticed a recipe taped to the shelves for thieves blend. My mother couldn't resist and before long our buggy had ever essential oil to create it. Then I remembered a fantastic blend for edema, which I suffer from due to a knee injury. I got oils for it as well. We ended up with quite the set of oils by the time we left.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be another day of essential oil alchemy and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment