Sunday, January 29, 2012

Cure the Stress

I've been dealing with heightened levels of stress as of late. This is mostly due to recent health findings that I have been struggling with for several years now involving bone infections. This allows for depression to enter my life though I try hard to work on my emotions with the situation. I've been turning to healing methods involving Reiki, crystals and herbs for the emotional difficulties. They have worked quite well, but it is finally time to add more to this routine. Epsom salt! Yes, it is time for a nice relaxing and detoxing bath. Below is my personal recipe that I use when the stress of daily life just gets too much or I just wish to relax.

Bath Salt Recipe
1/4 cup sea salt
1/2 cup baking soda
1 cup Epsom salt
5 drops lavender oil

Want to know more about the health benefits of Epsom salt? Check out this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment