Friday, November 20, 2015

Yule Advent Activities

The Yuletide season is fast approaching. You can feel it in the chill of the air and see it within the behavior of the wildlife. Squirrels are gathering food for the Winter and migrating birds are flying through. In fact, I saw my first Goldfinch of the season just two days ago while walking little Jacob in his stroller. 

Due to knowing December will be here before I know it, I decided to create a custom set of printable Yule advent activities. I made some from Popsicle sticks last year, which were a great source of holiday fun. However, this season I decided I wanted some I could fit in my little felt Yule countdown calendar that I created years ago. So below you will find my printables in jpeg form. There are over 21 activities you that you and your family can pick out the ones you wish to do, or print out the blank set to write in some of your own activities! Make sure to comment any that you made up for everyone else. 




*Also, I'm not an expert in photo editing. These are not aligned perfectly. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes in cutting them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment