Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Never Ending Learning



I truly believe that one can never stop learning and never should stop. I've met many in the metaphysical realms that get to a comfortable place of knowledge, then seem to just refrain from going farther. There is always something farther and new to learn. Even if the learning comes from personal experimentation and deciphering the experience. One reason I personally keep a journal or book of shadows. I enjoy learning and I fear the day I stop that my life will become a bore. Learning is what life is about. It might not always be book knowledge in this manner but life is full of lessons yet to be learned. The only thing that keeps us from moving forward and gaining new insight is closing your mind to new information. I don't believe in sin, but if I had to say something was a sin....then that would be it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment